I have written for a variety of organizations, in-house or as a freelancer. Here’s some stuff.
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Not Just for Kids: Eight Benefits of Visiting the Zoo as a Grown-Up
- Six Ways the Zoo Can Stimulate Your Kids’ Interest in Math
- Six Ways the Zoo Can Stimulate Your Kids’ Interest in Reading
- The Power of Connections: Endangered Species Day
- Have you Fed a Giraffe Lately?
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
These were originally written for Sanford-Burnham’s blog, Beaker, but are now available only via The Wayback Machine or on La Jolla Patch.
- Summer Love…of Science!
- Wanted: Patrons of Science
- Going for the Au
- The Atlantic Meets Sanford-Burnham
- Science Meets Fiction at Comic-Con
The Mary Sue
Beech Acres Parenting Center infographics and blog posts
- Ripple Effects: Adoption Touches Many Lives
- Six Reasons to Foster a Teenager
- Cyberbullying infographic
- Parent-teen communication infographic
- Mindfulness for children infographic
Television reviews at TV Geek Army
San Diego CityBeat
- Bleeding Bunnies Steal Hearts (An interview with the creator of Happy Tree Friends)
- From Skid Row to the Side of God (An interview with Sebastian Bach)
A commercial for the New Perspective Festival in San Diego, 2008