I have written for a variety of organizations, in-house or as a freelancer. Here’s some stuff.
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Not Just for Kids: Eight Benefits of Visiting the Zoo as a Grown-Up
- Six Ways the Zoo Can Stimulate Your Kids’ Interest in Math
- Six Ways the Zoo Can Stimulate Your Kids’ Interest in Reading
- The Power of Connections: Endangered Species Day
- Have you Fed a Giraffe Lately?
Sample infographics (via Pinterest)
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
- Summer Love…of Science!
- Wanted: Patrons of Science
- Going for the Au
- The Atlantic Meets Sanford-Burnham
- Science Meets Fiction at Comic-Con
- Speaking of Walkers
- Television, Toil, and Trouble: The Witches of TV
- Television reviews at TV Geek Army
- Comic-Con 2015 and the New Fall TV Season
Champion Home Exteriors blog posts
San Diego CityBeat
- Bleeding Bunnies Steal Hearts (An interview with the creator of Happy Tree Friends)
- From Skid Row to the Side of God (An interview with Sebastian Bach)
A commercial for the New Perspective Festival in San Diego, 2008